Women Build is a community of strong, dedicated women, coming together to be a force for good in ourselves and in our communities.
How to build your planter box
DIY Planter box materials list:
Supplies you will need:
- Drill or Screwdriver
- Flat Surface
- Gloves to avoid splinters
- Planter Box Materials:
- 5 pieces of 1” wood (two short 4”, two long 12” and one base 5”w x 12” l)
- 10 decking screws
- 4 Felt pads for the corners
- 1 Nail Apron
Supplies to Finish the project:
- Sand paper for the rough edges.
- Stain, sealer or paint to protect the wood
- Plastic liner if you would like to keep the container indoors and keep moisture from the wood
- Fun plants of your choice – herbs, succulents, flowers, etc.!
Thank you to our Sponsors
Security Builder: $25,000
Strength Builder: $10,000