Thank you for applying to the Dallas Habitat Homeownership Counseling Program!
Take the next step in your home buying journey by joining us for education. You can browse all of our upcoming classes and webinars in the Homebuyer Community and on our website. We post updates & announcements in our Homebuyer Community often, so please check in often to stay connected!
Our counseling team will review your application and contact you within 2 weeks to collect all documents needed to move forward. We encourage you to get a head start by gathering the following documents as soon as you’re able:
- Driver’s License/ID and Social Security Cards
- Last 2 months of paycheck stubs
- Most recent award letter (SSI/Disability, Retirement, etc. – if applicable)
- Child support court order & payment history – if applicable
- Last 2 months of bank statements – all pages, and for all accounts
- Last 2 years of Tax Returns – including W-2s and all schedules
- Current lease (or notarized letter with rental details)
We look forward to working with you!
– Dallas Habitat Homeowner Services Team