ReStore Product &
When you donate to our ReStores you help build brighter futures for families across habitat for humanity dallas. You help open the door to affordable homeownership—a first bedroom, a backyard for adventures, a kitchen for healthy meals, and a warm place for generations of memories.
We accept a range of new and gently used products. Furniture Donation pick up can be arranged free of charge and are tax deductible!
• Pickups within 48-72 hours.
• Items of ANY condition picked up
• Item retrieval from anywhere including within residence or a storage unit.
• Disassembly of items that need it (except doors, cabinets, or lighting).
• Habitat for humanity donations reflects the operating costs and is much smaller than a usual moving company or junk hauler fee (fee is not tax-deductible, but donated items are).
• For questions or support, please text (857) 342-4937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE STANDARD PICK-UP
• Pickups when truck drivers become available.
• Items must be in good working condition without excessive wear and tear
• Items must be easily accessible and already disassembled. Drivers do not carry tools.
MAKE A MONETARY DONATION
• Monetary donations go directly back into supporting Habitat’s mission of providing safe and affordable housing.
• All monetary donations are tax-deductible.
• You can provide a monetary donation with your product donation to help offset the cost of pick up.
The Benefits of Donating Your Material Goods to the ReStore
When habitat for Humanity furniture donation, everyone wins. You save yourself the time, money, and frustration of having your unwanted household furnishings and furniture hauled away. And someone else gets to build a new life in their new Habitat home.
All donations to the Habitat for humanity restore are:
- Tax deductible
- Reducing landfill waste
- Picked up from your location
- Directly and positively impacting the lives of a family in need
Donating Office Furniture saves you time and money while also helping a deserving family become first-time homeowners. It’s a win-win situation that benefits everyone involved from your family to the Dallas community.
Schedule a pickup and we’ll do all the moving for you! Pick ups can be scheduled when it’s convenient for you online or over the phone.
What Items Does ReStore Accept?
We accept Donation pick up services of the following items:
- Electrical supplies
- Lighting and fans
- Wall coverings
- And More!
If you have questions about whether or not you can donate an item, please contact us at 214.678.2309. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and schedule a pickup time for your donation items.
We accept more than office furniture! We love to help corporations clear out their warehouses and graciously welcome the donation of overstocked goods, scratch and dent items, last year’s styles, and any other bulk product goods you may have. Your contributions will greatly assist us in our mission and give you the added bonus of cleared space and great tax benefits.
To inquire about corporate donations please call 214.678.2320
Home good donations keep our ReStore’s running! If you have new or used home goods, furniture, cabinets, appliances, or more reach out! Furniture Donation pick up is free and scheduled at a time that is convenient for you. Give your used home goods a new life and do good in your Dallas community.
Shop or Donate at a Local ReStore Location
6500 Skillman St.
Dallas TX 75231
2800 N. Hampton Rd,
Dallas TX 75212
I30 & Broadway
451 W. Interstate 30,
Garland TX 75043
2848 Walnut Hill Ln
Dallas, TX 75229
STORE HOURS: M-F 9 AM – 6 PM | Sat-Sun 11 AM – 6 PM